
Would you rather? Today I had a "would you rather" moment (and no, sorry friends this isn't Miguel addition) and it was would you rather go to school at your college or Hogwarts? Now I have school pride but it was not even a competition. Hogwarts wins hands down. The winding corridors, sweet dress robes, and fun classes that are anything but standard Math and English. The only down side we found today was that Hogwarts doesn't have a pool. Yes there is the mer-lake (Harry Potter freaks don't murder me if that's not the actual name of the lake I really could care less) but that just doesn't seem to be as classy and nice as a pool. Like a lake is dirty and with mermaids swimming around biting my face off...doesn't sound very appealing. I like lap lanes, and chlorinated water. So yeah, I feel that as pimped out as Hogwarts is, it should automatically have like a massively impressive pool. It's a good point wouldn't you say? But in general, Hogwarts wins would you rather. This was the thought process that went on while Sarah, Ariel, and I were at the pool lol.
After the pool, we all went to dinner, and might I say the food is not that bad. Just saying. But the ice cream line was pretty much a million and a half people long so I decided it wasn't worth waiting. So naturally we all decide to make a Coldstone run, best decision of the day. our friend Allejandro from Mexico had never had Coldstone before, he was so much fun to watch simply because he was amazed at the choices. In his words "Coldstone is the Subway of ice cream." I thought that was really funny haha. But anyhow the random thought that was sparked from that adventure was how sweet would it be to be a rock star. I mean seriously? Getting to write songs about people and just being like yeah I wrote this song about you, deal with it. Sounds fantastic doesn't it? Like Much Better by the Jonas Brothers, Joe totally tells Taylor Swift to get over herself and nobody can do anything about it lol it's awesome! So that was my day. A bunch of random thoughts combined with reality, and what do you get, a fun day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.