
I decided that it was probably a good idea to come home for the weekend. And come to find out, it was. I got home yesterday like afternoonish and hung out with my family for a bit. My sister and I went to go get some frozen yogurt and make a Wal Mart run, where I made the best purchase I have made in a very long time. I got some eye blinders. If you don't know what those are, they are the masks you wear to bed so that you can sleep while it is light outside. And trust me they work really well. After that I went to Flying Star to hang out with friends and eat some dinner. Boy oh boy mac and cheese is delicious. When we were done with dinner we were off to Tara's house sitting house to watch the premier of Camp Rock 2. Yes, yes you can judge, but it was so much fun. That was what I needed. It's been a couple weeks since I have just been able to chill with friends and laugh and eat and just have a good time. But my best buddies here never fail me with that. Today has been pretty chill, I ran some errands with my mother and then we I got back home did some of my online homework that I realized I hadn't done. So lame. But I watched a couple movies with my mom while I got the homework done so that was nice. Later tonight I get to go to church (though it is sad I won't be able to go with CJ) and the rest of this weekend is pretty much "Celebrate Jordan's Birthday" weekend. Which I am ok with. Should be fun, and I'm glad I will get some family time in. Oh and on top of all this, one of the best things about coming home (minus the family time) is free laundry! It's so great! Anyhow I will probably blog later, but that's what's going on at the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.