Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It's Almost the End


This week I have been reading The Deathly Hallows in order to mentally prepare for the final movie and so I would have the book and my visuals from that fresh so the movie doesn't ruin my imagination. I realized two things: first off, I should not take books like that to work with me, simply because I cry. I cried in my back office, I cried at Subway, I cried in the park. I seriously should know better than to do that to myself. Second, there are a lot of quotes in the book that I NEED to be in the movie because they are just so dang good and David Yates had it written for him, so why not take advantage of that? Here they are:

"You shouldn't have done that." -- Harry Potter in defense of Professor M
"And that's the second time we've saved your life tonight you two faced bastard!" -- Ron screaming at Draco (HILARIOUS)
"NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU BITCH!" -- Molly Weasley yelling at Bellatrix after she almost kills Ginny (another HILARIOUS quote)

But yeah. It just seems so weird. We have waited ten years for this moment. Months preparing for this Thursday. Our costumes are sewn, our brooms are made. The only left to do is wait in line with my best buddies and soak in every moment.

It's almost the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.