I'm not sure when it happened but I am finally an upperclassmen. It's crazy to think that in just four short semesters I will be done with college. My classes have been good so far though I only had three classes so far. I have a great feeling that this semester is going to be a lot of fun mainly because I know people in my classes and I have awesome roomies to keep me sane. We have only been living together for like a week and it's been amazing. Also I am trying to keep on the dean's list which so far has been a bit of a challenge but my goal is to keep it for all four years of college. So we'll see if that is possible but who knows.
This week has been fast paced as has like the last month of my life. I need to sort out spending time with roomies, boyfriend, and friends, not to mention juggling school, RUF stuff and whatever else life throws at me. Either way it'll all sort itself out when the time comes.
Yesterday was a day of garage sale-ing, napping, and taking care of the boy since he was sick. This next week should be interesting with the first large group of RUF. I hope and pray that I can be there for new students at RUF. I know that the only reason I was really interested in RUF was because there were people who took the time to get to know me and make me feel welcome. I want to be that person to other students this year.
Another big thing is the fact that I am off campus. I know it's gonna take some serious adjustment and already has been with just figuring out how early I need to leave for class and all that jazz. But I feel like I have been growing simply because those kinds of things haven't been stressing me out where if it was two years ago I would have run through my whole day just to practice for the real thing. It's crazy I know but it's just what I would do. Now I kinda just guessitmate my time and roll with it. So here's to the start of a new year and only having four more semesters of college left!
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.