Every time I go snowboarding, the next morning is always remembering what muscles I only use once or twice a year. I always go snowboard with my buddies and we always say see you at the bottom. It's a good system and always a lot of fun. This year I haven't had a chance to go with my buddies, but Miles was wanting to go so we made a date out of it. It was weird because he skis and I snowboard...those are two totally different animals. With a snowboard, there is strapping in and out, hobbling to the lift with the board dragging behind you. People on skis just glide around no strapping, no sitting down. But I have to say, Miles is very patient. He was cool with me taking my sweet time strapping in, he was cool with the fact that I am an idiot and can't get off a ski lift properly--and by that I mean I fall on my back almost every time. He waited for me at the tops of hills or around corners if I had wiped out taking a run too fast. He never ceases to amaze me with just how loving and patient he is.
The best part of the day was definitely riding the ski lifts. It was a very pleasant day, it was quite warm out, the mountains were beautiful, ad I was sitting by someone I love. I don't think it gets any better than that.
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.