Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Break...scratch the Spring

Spring Break. Usually when those words are uttered a certain image comes to mind. Sitting out in the warm sunlight, sleeping in late and hanging out with friends. No. This is not what my spring break has been so far. First of all the weather in the 505 is TERRIBLE. It is crazy windy, so much to the point where you can't even see the mountains. It's cold and brown and being outside is the last thing I want to do. I have been able to sleep in for the last two days thankfully. Unfortunately I spend a lot of my time today at the local Starbucks doing homework. The good news is I got all of the homework I needed to do over spring break in one day so I have the rest of the time to play and not worry about it--so that is a plus I guess. Also my mom bought me some nice new clothes and such today which were much needed. I have been needing a new purse (mine is all stained and gross) and also a new bathing suit. I got a super cute one and can't wait to show it off at Summer Conference (what what!). I also got some zapatos de Jesus which have been on my "to buy" list for like two years now, so I'm glad I finally got that one checked off. Other than that this week looks like it is going to be a lot of just rest time. Which is exactly what I asked for right? My friends are all going to be in school since their breaks are over, and boyfriend is out of town (major sad face).
I have a job interview tomorrow though. I know I should be excited but job interviews kinda freak me out. It is so nerve racking to think that someone is basing whether or not to hire you on a twenty minute interview and what a little piece of paper says you have accomplished in life. I feel like I am on the bachelor and am about to meet the parents for the first time. It's on the forefront of your mind to make a good impression, but not to over think it and look like an idiot. Ah the agony. Either way I'm praying it goes well so I can have a better and more exciting job this summer. I'm broadening my horizons. And if all else fails, I can be a lifeguard. Jordan to the rescue.
Oh and official countdown to Hunger Games: 4 days. STOKED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.