Last night was MUCH needed. I really haven't spent much time with my friends this summer which totally blows considering most of us are in town. Also it's almost July and we still haven't done all that much. But last night we all got together and had an egg night. Now when I say that to people they get confused. The basis of egg night was that we made all kinds of different eggs--scrambled, fried, boiled, etc. Then we made waffles and swaped manly stories. No just kidding, but there were waffles, and bacon. Then we went outside on the patio and ate and just chatted for a while. And like all good nights, we ended it with singing along to High School Musical 3. To most people this might sound like a kinda random and not so exciting night, but I will tell you that it was good just to be with each other, be goofy, and catch up like old times. The beauty of my friend group is no matter how long we go without hanging out or seeing each other, we all just pick right back up where we left off. And I think that's how it's supposed to be.
Side note: boyfriend comes home from a week long vacation in Wyoming today and I am about to explode! So excited!! :)
Saturday, June 23, 2012
Eggs
Last night was MUCH needed. I really haven't spent much time with my friends this summer which totally blows considering most of us are in town. Also it's almost July and we still haven't done all that much. But last night we all got together and had an egg night. Now when I say that to people they get confused. The basis of egg night was that we made all kinds of different eggs--scrambled, fried, boiled, etc. Then we made waffles and swaped manly stories. No just kidding, but there were waffles, and bacon. Then we went outside on the patio and ate and just chatted for a while. And like all good nights, we ended it with singing along to High School Musical 3. To most people this might sound like a kinda random and not so exciting night, but I will tell you that it was good just to be with each other, be goofy, and catch up like old times. The beauty of my friend group is no matter how long we go without hanging out or seeing each other, we all just pick right back up where we left off. And I think that's how it's supposed to be.
Side note: boyfriend comes home from a week long vacation in Wyoming today and I am about to explode! So excited!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.