
So basically I started work again this week. Oye with the poodles already. I'm so over this work business and it hasn't even been a week yet. There are many pro's and con's to having a full time job. Con: getting up at six o'clock in order to be at my desk at 7:30. Working a full day and then having a few short hours before I have to crawl in bed so I'm ready to do it all over again the next morning. Pro's: getting to see CJ when we get lunches together. Getting a paycheck. And having good stories to tell at the end of the day. So I guess it's not so terrible. The thing that is just killing me right now is the getting up at the crack of dawn and not getting off until dinner time. It's pretty rough. Oh but kinda a funny thought. Even when I was like in school and had morning classes, I was never up before nine. Shouldn't it be the opposite?? Just a thought. Anyhow, my summer so far has been mildly poopie just all sorts of crap going on. I've gotten to hang out with my friends this week which is good. But frankly there is still this void in my life. Somebody is missing from my life right now and it sucks because I know there is nothing I can do to fix it. It's been eating at me since I got back, and it sucks a lot. I guess working is good because it takes my mind off of all that jazz. Oh and I'm back to kicking out books in like a week now that I have my job again. I just finished reading The Choice today (pretty decent book) and now I'm debating about what to read next. I have four unread books on my shelf that I bought this summer cuz I knew I would be reading more but now I look at all of them and can't decide. I'll have to make up a decision by tomorrow morning though cuz I have to take something with me to ease the boredom. Oh and another random note, I have become a fantastic iron-er. Yep you read it right. I have become a pro at ironing. Like you will not find a wrinkle on my work clothes that's just how good I am. Sorry this post is all over the place but it's because I am sleepy. But I wanted to get something down since it's been a big week and all. Hopefully the weekend is loads of fun. That's what I'm looking forward to.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.