Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Perfect Night

So it's my last night at home, and I probably should be asleep considering its like one o'clock in the morning. But I just had to say that today was fantastic. Like I know this summer has been a bummer but it's nights like tonight that just make all that melt away. I spent the morning with my sister getting frozen yogurt and such which was fun, finished packing and then headed to hang out with friends. Now of all the things we could have done, we watched the Lizzie McGuire Movie. I know, sounds lame, but it was so much fun. We all know the songs and sing along and laugh at all the ridiculous jokes. It was really a good time. And then I went to church, went to Dion's and then got back in the groove with my friends and went to a dollar movie. Now it may not sound like that amazing of a night, but it was exactly what I needed. My friends are the best and I am gonna miss them when I leave. But I still get to see them tomorrow cuz they are picking me up for some Krispy Kreme Donuts in the morning before I leave. Now this is what summer is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.