Friday, April 15, 2011

Finally Here


Ok so everyone knows that I love the Harry Potter movies. And I have been waiting since the midnight premiere for the seventh movie to come out on dvd. I only saw it in theaters once because I knew that if I went to see it more than that I wouldn't be able to stop myself and it would be Avatar all over again where I spend like forty dollars on it. So due to some serious self control, I waited for the dvd and now that I own it I can watch it over and over. It's really quite sad that this is the second to last Harry Potter movie. I remember being ten years old and my dad taking me to see the first one. And now I'm almost twenty the movies are winding down and it's kinda hard to soak in. July will be here before we know it, and the last movie will be released. Knowing my friends and I, it will be a very bittersweet night. I'm looking forward to it, but also sort of wanting it to not come too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.