I'm sixteen again. Walking up to business after business trying to look like a put together young lady that they would want to hire. There is something so discouraging about walking in and handing a manager an application just to watch them flip through the pages (not even really scanning it) and then throwing it in pile of other applications that will probably never be read. It's already June 7th. That means by the time I get a job (God willing) and go through training/orientation, that it will be mid to late June, at which time I will be leaving for D.C. (the only good part besides Harry Potter that I can see so far happening this summer) and then I will only have a month and a half of work and off to school again. In my mind it just doesn't factor out. I've been praying about it, the boy has been praying about it, God knows my parents have been praying about it. But still I am jobless and haven't hardly seen my friends this summer.
37 days till Harry Potter...that's what I'm holding on to.
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.