Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fall fall fall!

Thanksgiving is just around the corner...I can taste it! This week has been moving very slow as a I have had a ton of homework and projects but it is Wednesday and I am officially free. Sure I still have to show up to one more class before I can go home, but I am totally done as of now. I can sleep in, relax, enjoy my life--feels so good. A week off of school is gonna be so good and then all I have is one more week of class and then finals. Crazy stuff! Every semester flies by super quick. So scary to think I am almost a senior. Where did college go? I mean this is big stuff here. I have to start thinking about my final senior project and getting a job/ where I am going to go after I graduate. There are a lot of things that have to be done and sorted out and it just kinda is hitting me slowly. Which is better than being slapped by a brick wall I guess. Either way, college has been a total blast and I just can't believe how much me and my friends have grown. Some of us have grown apart, but the ones that matter stick together. We have all been on adventures of our own, and I am so excited to be all reunited in December! Can you say friend-aversary! We are gonna have such a great time swapping stories, eating Dion's and Flying Star, and just being in the same room again. My best friends have been gone far too long and I am excited to have them home. Just 33 days and we will all be in the 505 again! Bah it feels so dang good to be able to say that! I am also super duper excited that this coming week is just me and my family having our own adventures! It's been so long that we have just all gotten just us time, and I am looking forward to it like no other. It's going to be a little weird not having aunts uncles and cousins over for Thanksgiving but to be real, it'll be nice to have a year free of drama. Either way this holiday season looks like it is going to be a good one and I am looking forward to it majorly! If you couldn't tell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.