Sunday, December 2, 2012
Sicky
Well for the last two days I have been sick. Every year I hear about people getting sick right before finals and was always like "yeah I have a great immune system and never get sick when everyone else is." Bad luck this year, I came down with a nasty cold. Well that's what it looks like at least. For the past 48 hours I have been downing tea and emergency. I haven't been able to breathe which is the worst part, and sleep has been fitful at best, but the good news is that I have really great roommates who have been super helpful as well as an amazing boyfriend who has been taking care of me bringing me soup and meds.
The good news is that I only have two more weeks of school and then I am home free. I can't wait to get a break from school and just to recover and enjoy legitimate free time. As for now, I just need to kick this cold in the teeth and get better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.