Thursday, September 24, 2009

A Christina Agularia Song

You know those nights where there is a lot on your mind? It's not even like the big deal life changing kind of stuff, just the list of to do's and the people ya need to talk to in the near future...that kinda stuff. I had one of those nights last night. I came back to my casa and my roommate was dead alseep (figures) so I stealthily got ready and crawled in bed. After staring at the ceiling and tossing around...I finally put in my ipod and listened to the songs that I normally don't really think to listen to (the slow oldies but goodies). It took me a few hours but around one thirty I finally fell asleep. Class at 11:45 is beautiful- there are lots of things to love about late classes. My favorite is sleeping in. I woke up happy and chipper, went and got myself and omelette. The choices for what to put in the omelettes are endless...and I for one am indecisive, and love food. So how do you solve the omelette line crisis, you get everything available. That's what I did lol. My first class was Sociology and my buddy in that class always has the best comments. There was a girl complaining about double standards for boys and girls and my friend turned to me and said, "Is it just me or does this sound like a Christina Aguilera song?" It was awesome. Despite the fact that I didn't do as well on my test as I thought, I got a good laugh. My honors class was bleh...but that's normal. Now I sit here blogging about my day, wanting to go get some food. And the best part? I have my thinking cap on. A.k.a Monty's hat that I jacked from his car last night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.