Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Normal Few Days


People here don't know me. It's kinda weird saying "Jordanish" things and having people look at me like what the crap are you saying. Today I was in line for a fajita (can i get a bean burrito and a triple steak fajita!) and there was the standard choices, ya know, like beans, rice, veggies, and the chicken. The nice man who works there asked me what all I wanted and I told him rice, chicken and then I paused because I couldn't see the veggies, so I asked him if there was also "veggie goodness" to be put on it and he kinda stared at me...then used the context clues and obviously knew I meant the vegetables. So it worked out. But I've done this several times. Bad ju ju, stinkies, cereal yum yum...all these things that I have grown up saying are coming out of my mouth and making me look silly. It's fine with me, and I hope I don't lose my quirks in these next few months/years.
I have been making a good balance lately of everything. Yesterday I went to class, did my homework, swam, voted for Sarah in the hall council, and watched three movies (Once, Untraceable, and V for Vendetta with John). It was a very full day and yet I got everything done. And by the way the movies weren't three straight. I had some breaks for like hydration and what not in between. Just kidding. Ah and I got to stand in a stinking long line at the post office to mail some stuff. One man to work a counter with twenty people in line...bad idea. But yeah in general my days have been sweet.
One of the exciting things that happened today was I woke up to a text from Becca (evil girl- I had like an hour more to sleep and she woke me up...psh.) saying that there was a guy downstairs selling movie posters and some what nonsense. I was curious and went to check it out, and guess what I found. A picture of Elvis I had never seen before. It's beautiful. According to the guy it's from Love Me Tender. I don't care what it's from though. It made my day, and now I get to look at it on my desk.
Last random thought. I was on my facebook yesterday and I found that a friend had deleted me from his "facebook friends." I found myself back in middle school. Petty isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.