I, more often than not, have moments when something happens and once I am alone I just keep replaying what happened over and over kicking myself because I know how awkward that situation just was. Today I had one of those moments. It really sucks because for the most part I am just upset that the unpleasant moment even needed to happen. Could it have been avoided? Am I the awkward one that initiates dicey situations? These are the questions that plague me. I will probably loose sleep tonight thinking about the awkwardness that is my life. Sadly I went to our duck pond and started kicking pinecones and throwing pebbles into the pond out of frustration. I hope that today's awkward moment either withers away like a insignificant dream, or is replaced by another awkward moment to keep my mind occupied. I would prefer it be the first option.
And sorry to those caught up in my awkward moments. If the situation is as uncomfortable for you as it is for me, my deepest apologies.
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.